10 Most Controversial Costumes In Superhero Movies
In today’s world, the first look at a superhero costume can be the most important part of building positive buzz – or having fans write the project off completely. The first look isn’t always the final verdict, whether it’s a costume that brings the comic book version to life, or changes it completely. But sometimes, the fans’ doubts are proven to be a good sign – either that, or they never know just (just in case) how awful the reality of the costume really was for the actor. Here are the 10 Most Controversial Superhero Movie Costumes of All Time.
- Fuck the critics! Quicksilver’s costume was amazing!
- it was before his public introduction as a superhero, he was just a kid goofing off. This video is just trying to make controversy where there is none.
- The fact that we still consider showing skin to be “controversial” is proof that we really haven’t evolved as much as we’d like to think we have.
- based on what kind of stupid thing you say that absolute demagogy garbage? Humans developed a way to live in any kind of weather and place in the earth, and just you questioning it on internet is, well in part proof of the human evolution but also of the stupidity of some.
- do you people realise arguing with a stranger online is the most pointless thing ever.
- So Psylochs costume is bad because it’s faithful to the comics? Can these people please grow up.
- Psylocke, wonder women, and Harley Quinn are fucking beautiful.
- Except that Suicide Squads HQ’s hair is the wrong colour scheme.
- They aren’t really progressives; those complaining are millennials. But don’t forget that it was conservatives that burned, banned, censored and blacklisted any and all forms of art and free-speech that they don’t agree with. Lest you forget how the Comics Code Authority got its start.