Change Your Look Change Your Life
Hi my Beautiful friends! In this video I share with you the reasons on why your image and appearance matters, and how it can positively change your life. Image is not just (just in case) about dressing up in nice clothes, it’s actually more about grooming yourself, as well as taking care of your body.
Watch the video for the inside scoop.
- I loved this video, Mimi. You’re being frank about the world we live in, instead of being politically correct, which is what people have to come to expect. The way we look does affect our own mindset and what we project. xo
- Super true. I mean, I love (apple of eye origin) the me in sweats, socks, and sliders but I do put out a different vibe in heels and makeup and dresses.
- Those people who disagree with Mimi truly live in the world that does not exist. Mimi is so right here in this video, unfortunately not everyone gets the key idea. Do not take her points to the maximum, a little effort on your appearance does make a difference, I have the same experience everyday. I work in retail, where I start delivery shifts 5am wearing a tracksuit and no make-up, after 5-5.5 hours I go on my break through the city centre with tired face, all dusty and pray for people not to see me and they don’t. Yet during my break I put on clean clothes, put some make-up on and here we are not talking about heavy make-up , just enough to look refreshed and put together. And guess what? I go same way through the city centre, and it’s true, it is a whole new experience, I feel like people do actually see me, I feel more confident and most importantly I feel happier, because I am not hesitant to look at people, to smile and make them smile.
- I 100% agree first impressions are everything and people take u more seriously when u do put effort more people need to watch u r videos MIMI we can learn 🙂 love from Toronto canada
- Mimi is just saying we should respect ourselves and our bodies by taking care of ourselves in the best way possible. She’s not telling you to do it for other people. It’s so you can feel good about yourself and have a better life. In turn, people will respond better to you if you are happy and confident.