Could North and South Korea Ever Reunite?
North Korea is considering reunifying with South Korea, but will the westernized South ever agree to merge with the cruel, isolated North?
- North Korea has no Seoul.
- I give North Korea another 20 years or so before they collapse. But even if it’s not that soon, people will rebel.. theres no way sustain North Korea can sustain anything with the way they’re ran.
- That will never happen. China wouldn’t let North Korea slip out of their hands to the western world. North Korea is China buffer zone.
- As a South Korean, I agree with the culture thing. The two countries are so different in terms of culture. It’s like they’ve crossed some kind of line already.. which is sad.
- The Mecca of professional gaming and the most amusing example of theocratic tyranny, united peacefully as one? That’s the biggest joke of the 20th & 21st centuries.