Eastern Ukraine: Enduring the suffering of war – Talk to Al Jazeera
The conflict in Eastern Ukraine has now been raging for over three years. The UN says the fighting between pro-Russia separatists and the Ukrainian military has killed nearly 10,000 people.
- stop brother wars
- Yeah Russia is a brother to Ukraine like Cain was a brother to Abel.
- So move to Kiev… and stop fighting in favor of tyranny. Problem solved.
- That’s not suffering compare to the Syrians,Iraqi,Yemen,what they have to go through.
- Ukrainian people need to understand that going completely West is a treat to Russia and going completely East is a headache for the West. Ukraine don’t need to be a military power or so. Let any Ukrainian come out and say they underlook Finland, Switzerland, Malaysia, South Africa, Brazil, Singapore etc relative to Ukraine. The Putin proposal is the best direction for Ukraine going forward. Ukraine is well geographically position, has the right human resources capacity and a neutral nature could boost all kinds of investment in Ukraine. Ukrainian are stupid to embrace moving to one side of the world lol.
- All these bickering is garbage. Ukraine has nothing to loose but more to gain in accepting Putin’s initiative to go the Swiss or Finland route of national system. any other system either western allying or eastern allying will never be good for Ukraine and that’s why Putin realized it early in the violence and propose a federation system and that’s the best system for Ukraine that could make them neutral and economic success due to their ethnic and geographical position period.
- It’s so sad that these people will never understand what really happened, because they don’t see the real russian interests behind Putin’s propaganda. Putin helps them? He helps them the same way Russia helped Abkhazia. It was a part of Georgia and now it’s ruled by pro-russian criminal bosses.