Egypt: Church bombing in Tanta kills worshippers
At least 21 people have died in a blast at a church in Egypt’s Tanta city, north of the capital Cairo.
Worshippers had gathered for a church service to mark Palm Sunday.
- It is heartbreaking to see what the christians have to go through in Egypt, when do we see Egyptians fight against this evil muslim extremism that has infected the region.
- Would not surprise me if it’s Sisi himself to excuse things he does. This only started to happen after Sisi took power.
- NO WAR AMERICA FIRST NO WAR AMERICA FIRST NO WAR AMERICA FIRST NO WAR AMERICA FIRST NO WAR AMERICA FIRST NO WAR AMERICA FIRST NO WAR AMERICA FIRST NO WAR AMERICA FIRST NO WAR AMERICA FIRST
- I hope all my muslim brothers are fine in Egypt( peace be upon them) amin.
- Islam must be stopped and treated as any terrorist organization
- Trump’s reckless bombing of Syrian soldiers who were protecting a nearby Syrian Christian city seems to have emboldened radical Muslims in the entire region to follow suit with similar attacks on Christians.
- Complete shame, how are the Egyptian christians enemies of anyone at all? Due to their political views or something? The christians in Egypt has no power, just (just in case) like the muslims. Any political grieviances should be focused on those responsible who actually DO have power.
- These false flags are committed by the government to force the copts to stay quiet and not protest regarding their political and social rights RIP To the innocent copts I blame their Papal who is complicit with the government.