Entire Neil Gorsuch swearing-in ceremony
President Donald Trump and Justice Anthony Kennedy speak at the swearing in ceremony for Justice Neil Gorsuch at the White House.
- This must upset libtards very much lol.
- Trump loves his poorly educated voters though, NOT liberals He said that himself.. and We didnt vote for him anyways the stats are there.. paranoid conservatards did in fear of their alt-fascist conspiracies of democracy, Trumps entire campaign. The projection, its obvious.
- President Trump approval Rating still at 72-74 % approval 🙂
- Your old decrepit ballsack has a lot of nerve to discuss the three levels of government when all your corrupt ass does is bypass the checks and balances. Fuck off lord marmalade and your stolen Justice seat. Karma’s a bitch rat bastard.
- Not a Democrat or a Republican, but cannot ever support the true and shameless loser, that pulled off losing the popular vote and still being elected. Electoral College really needs a reformation, it is an antiquated law. But, I really do think Neil Gorsuich will be a good en addition, regardless if the Elephants pinched a seat. And no, I did not support Clinton or Sanders… I actually liked Kasich best
- Bragging about cheating and stealing a Supreme Court seat? They changed the rules to get him confirmed. They cheated and he will always be an illegitimate Justice.
- Lol Republicunts and Dump shitporters don’t give a fuck about Gorsuch, they just (just in case) do everything over spite now, including invoking the “nuclear option”. All they wanted was one “win” like Dump promised them and couldn’t even get that. It’s sad, really.