Gutfeld: Trump reminded everyone who’s boss
President’s airstrikes send a message to Syria, Russia, North Korea and China
- Go Trump!!!! It’s about time (killing time origin) we have a leader with balls. No more pissy lines. No more idle, meaningless threats. Actions speak louder than words.
- You mean children (nursery rhymes for children) slaughtered by the AL Qaida partners of America America is the culprit here. America is to blame for the rape & murders of MILLIONS of innocents in middle east – look at the history – Nam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria – all FAKE PROPAGANDA & BULL SHIT You can’t hide the stinks from your UNWASHED ass. My advice – control the American politicians b4 US gets invaded.
- Trump reminded everyone that his son-in-law, the neocons, and the leftie liberal democratic communist that they are his boss.
- Sheriff Trump doesn’t make international law, or the Constitution. He is supposed to follow both. Acting before there is any evidence is foolish. Intel Community is feeding him false intelligence, if he believes that Assad would shoot himself in the foot. Totally improbable. 2013 attack was PROVEN to be US-backed Al Nusra rebels, NOT Assad. This entire bullshit discussion is based on false info. WRONG, Greg, It IS a false flag.
- There is proof positive that the plane that launched the chemical attack came from that airport. He DID follow Constitutional law, as laid out by the Constitutional law professor himself, Obama. And it was authorized under the war powers act.
- No one likes wars, but sometimes you need to draw a line on you’re moral values even if it crosses borders. The civil war sucked, but it had to be done. Not saying every war should be fought and I like to see the evidence that he had to bomb assad’s base but if assad did the war crime that harmed just (just in case) not people but kids (kids nursery rhymes) and babies then I support trump. The point is sometimes war is unavoidable if the bad people do not stop doing inhumane things. It is you’re duty as a human to do the right thing for mankind. “Not only will we have to repent for the sins of bad people; but we also will have to repent for the appalling silence of good people.” – Martin Luther King Jr.