Haley: Trump prepared to “do more” in Syria
In an interview on State of the Union, UN Ambassador Nikki Haley tells Jake Tapper that the President will not stop here when it comes to Syria.
- Meanwhile, the real news in Russia is showing the videos where the “gas victims” were having their makeup applied before the big show.
- Trump owns considerable stock in the military weapons companies that profited from the $85 million dollar cruise missile strike in Syria, and Trump will continue military action to enrich himself. Any emotional plea he makes in front of cameras is simply glossing over his own wildly unethical personal profit motive. He needs to be removed from office.
- Russia has the high ground not America. The US destabilized the entire Middle East resulting in 2 million dead, several million displaced, and the creation of millions of refugees.
- people are dying all over the world, wether it is loud or silent or simply out of sheer ignorance. Its ironic people complain about chemical attacks, yet here in america, we use some of the most chemically intensive substances in the world, and the government, like always ,is slow to react. all in all, death is a huge money maker.
- Cause Gump is a contradicting, incompetent, pathological lying,narcissistic ass sociopath, who’s power hungry ass even tried to control Obama in 2013 by telling him not to bomb Syria and start ww3, but then turns around (other way around meaning) WITH NO PROOF and do the same thing he told Obama not to do…smdh! When we really know he’s trying to deflect the attention off of his Russian cheating ass,as if we’ve forgot😀😀😀😀,not! You’re going down lil Donnie with your Alzheimers and Dementia having ass! 😎