How should President Trump proceed with Syria?
- get out of syria and fire kushner
- That’s not it at all, we cannot trust our own agencies and military officers. Oh if only we could do a stalinist type purge of these globalists.. (I am anti-communist btw, simply referencing the type of purge)
- How should President Trump proceed with Syria? Simple, pull out all troops and support. Let Russia and Assad rid Syria of THEIR problem. Yes it’s simple and only gets complicated when you try and send a message through dropping expensive bombs. Trumps message was as clear as Flint tap water.
- Looks like Trump is going to police the world, contrary to his campaign promises. The democrats at least will be happy.
- the best thing to do is leave other countries alone especially that one in Alliance with Russia unless you’re willing to engaged a full war with Russia you’re ready poking the bear not a good idea. bullying days are over.
- All these idiots saying “let Russia and Assad deal with the problem”. You don’t understand. Russia and Assad ARE the problem. The world can’t stand by while they’re gassing children. It’s people like you that let Hitler rise to power. SAD
- U.S. Warmongers need to realise that by keeping “Poking the Bear” will end in tears for all mankind….
- The bombs that was used last week was manufactured by defence contractor raytheon who’s stocks went up after the strikes last week guess who have a personal investment in raytheon stocks Donald J Trump WAKE UP AMERICA