How The World Reacted To President Donald Trump’s Air Strike On Syria
The U.S. launched an air strike on a Syrian airfield in response to President Bashar al-Assad’s regime’s chemical weapons attack on Idlib province earlier this week, which killed more than 80 civilians.
- why didn’t the rest of these nations act on their own if they felt this way? Why wait for America to act?
- I’ve supported Trump for a while, but I cannot support this action. It goes against the narrative he pushed, for isolationism and only draws us closer to a third World War. It is a great shame, and betrayal by our President who had up until this point been fairly consistent.
- Today, Presidential candidate pushes every crazy hot button to win election, doesn’t follow through on half of it. Later, why is all this water so wet?
- .. If it was sarcastic It does make any difference If I am right – I am right anyway , I was just (just in case) letting you know the real meaning and difference between Islam and Muslim.
- I have a positive response for the action,since Dictator Assad used chemicals in order to win so in my opinions it is a war crime, meaning Trump has every right to bomb Syria.
- I don’t even want to read the comments. Can’t we just have a nice, peaceful comment section without racism and insulting each other? If you hate the USA, don’t attack random American commenters. If u hate Trump, you can’t do anything about changing it, you just have to hope he does well as president and makes good choices. If you love (apple of eye origin) Trump than just be proud of him.
- People are so dramatic. Didn’t we all signed a pact to not use chemical weapons and strong actions would be taken if such attack was made. Why is everyone so against the killing of people who killed innocents with illegal weapons. If this action was not taken, then Assad would have kept it going. Technically the United States doesn’t lose wars but lose our will to keep fighting because the majority of the people that are against war efforts like this have very pacifist view. Don’t get me wrong, we have done battles against people because of resources that will makes us richer. But this is not one of them. Chemical weapons are not to be taken lightly. We don’t want these weapons to become conventional because they could have the same effects as a nuclear weapon, if it is mass produce and not punish if used.