Infighting splits Trump White House
Don Lemon speaks with Marc Lamont Hill about infighting in the White House between President Trump, those with a populist inclination and die-hard conservatives.
- Tel us more about the guy on the plane no one cares about Trump right now.
- He may be a doctor but he was role-playing ET while in an airplane. I don’t think that’s the actions of a sane man.
- There’s no infighting. How long are you going to push this propaganda? THE STAFF IS FINE AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN. Jesus Christ CNN, please report actual news for once.
- All of them are crackers! So we should expect division..
- zionist jew supremacists vs white nationalist supremacists – which side should he chose? It seems that he went with the zionist side for now. jews own the deluded man-worshipping polytheists. Because man-worshippers are under a heavy dose of stockholm syndrome for believing that their man-god was killed by jews. Thus hoping that the murderers would somehow believe in their man-god whom they killed by sucking up to them. But why should the zionist jew do that when he becomes a greater god in their religion for having killed their man-god and also assigned the title of “chosen people” thereafter? Thus the orange hair beast has a tough decision to make here.
- This is probably another distraction. I don’t think they’re fighting, nothing unite those fanatics like hate & money, and there is plenty of those two in the white house right now.