Iran’s Long-Exiled Prince Wants a Revolution
Iran’s long exiled Crown Prince Reza Pahlavi is hoping for a peaceful revolution in his homeland in the age of Donald Trump.
- I think you forgot that your father (The shah) was a PUPPET of the west and sold the natural resources (oil) to the British and American oil companies for peanuts and screwed his ppl over. Mr Prince, consider yourself lucky to be alive! So far!
- Nathan Jones westerners talk about democracy and freedom all over the world and that’s a good thing in theory, but in reality, what ends up taking place is the opposite, and history can corroborate on that. If You Want regime change against oppression how about we start with the US and the EU. and as far as oppressive dictatorships just (just in case) look at Egypt and Saudi Arabia where beheadings( gays,fornicators…) are publicly carried out by the sword. Let’s not play holy and let’s be upfront with each other, the west doesn’t and will never care about the muslim ppl, unless their countries have huge wealth, Only then will we pretend to cry justice for those same muslim men and women that we torture and desecrate.
- His father was a dictator who came to power via a coupe. You can definitely see the evolution of mankind in him. He has evolved his dad’s nose into something longer and bigger.
- Why doesn’t the WEASEL admit that his family stole OIL REVENUES from the state while his people were starving?
- He would be so much better off if he stopped talking. Who knew someone can be so good at always saying the wrong thing at the worst possible time. This Trumping his colours right now is almost slap stick in its timing. He is totally oblivious to what it says about him. Sad as Trump would say.
- Your dog leash with the 6 pointed star is showing on TV mr. pahlavi…. You need to hide it.