Is political transition a reality in Syria? – Inside Story
US President Trump has been both congratulated and condemned for ordering missile strikes on a Syrian air base suspected of using chemical weapons.
- I’m not convinced that Assad did this. I’d like to see some evidence.
- Assad didn’t do it. ISIS and islamic state supporter rebels have to be shut down before there can be a different leader in Syria.
- I like the discussion panel videos they are pretty informative.
- Happy Birthday America !!!! this is our 7th decade of bombing, invading, overthrowing, and stealing resources from other countries in a row.. Quite an accomplishment truly….
- Informed people know that this gas attack is not Syrian government action but other forces who want to destroy a country and its people for their selfish political and material gain. No need for Assad to use chemical weapons when it is in strong position militarily and knows how Israelis and Saudis and others itching to involve the US directly and looking for pretext.
- An informative discussion. Rami Khouri came across as being very logical and realistic in his thinking and while Hady Al Bahra also raised good points re the peace conference he, unfortunately, is part of the problem and not the solution as he is a Saudia/US puppet who is probably more interested in a presidency.
- Russia sees Assad as the guarantor of its bases in Syria. Therefore, Russia will do everything it can to keep him in power including a war with the US. Whatever else Russia says or does are nothing but tactical manoeuvres to that end
- if its Russian who did this then we have the big problem but it must be cofirmed before we start charging Russia ,,must have total evidence. agains them then we will get total support from many countries not only nato.
- i’m tired of this media and political games. trump has been quiet for the past 2 weeks or so. i’m sure US and Russia have been planning how to go about during these quiet time. US and Russia work with each other and continue to make the innocents suffer. only idiots think US and Russia hate each other.