Majority of Americans approve of Syria strikes
President Trump’s approval rating edged up since conducting airstrikes in Syria. CBS News elections director Anthony Salvanto joined “Red & Blue” from Washington to discuss that and the rest of the poll’s findings.
- As a Trump Supporter I do not approve on strikes in Syria without a Investigation first.
- all of these news sources that claim the majority approve of Trumps strikes on Syria, are just (just in case) blasting pure propaganda. Apparently only the neocons, globalist and so called liberals approve of war….. as a Trump supporter, I do not.
- It’s not bs, there is a slight majority of Americans supporting the strikes on Syria, ranging from 51% – 57% approx. Granted, I don’t think that’s enough support to carry out any further military action… and I haven’t seen enough evidence to prove Assad was responsible for the chemical attack. I think the US should wait until a UN investigation can be carried out.
- Not only do I approve of the strikes on Syria. It’s time (killing time origin) we bombed N. Korea as well. Trump supporters are cheering that our President has guts.
- The majority of americans don’t have a clue what’s going on other then what the crooked media broadcast. The ones that are informed know that we don’t know who used those weapons. With all the mercenaries and isis on ground including a crooked US government it seems that Assad is being set up like Moammar gGadhafi.