Obama Official Praises Trump on Syria Strike
Our State of the Union panel of Mike Rogers, Jen Psaki, Rick Santorum, and Vali Nasr sit down with Jake Tapper to dissect this week in politics.
- There’s the proof it was a bad idea to bomb Syria. Obama liked it.
- what a fucking joke your America has become! 59 tomahawk missiles sent to support Israeli head choppers! of coarse Osama loves it
- “President Trump received support for his actions from top Democrats, including Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, and many others.” ^The strikes received support from *corporate* Democrats, not from real progressives. Tulsi Gabbard, who immediately condemned the strikes, will triumph over all of you establishment shills in 2020. And Hillary Clinton is no longer a “top Democrat.” She holds no public office and her favorability ratings are lower than Trump’s. She’s so unpopular that if she decides to run for mayor of NYC, she’ll almost certainly lose. Outside of the D.C. bubble, she has little credibility. Furthermore, most die-hard Trump supporters, including Laura Ingraham and Ann Coulter, actually think the strikes are a bad idea. The corporate Democrats and neocon Republicans can’t wait to kick off World War 3, and no one is surprised by this. Most Americans, however, want DC to get us out of the wars and to focus on fixing problems here at home.
- It was good. Our primary target is ISIS but it also means Assad must behave well.
- Dictators are dictators…I mean: Assad is not a ditactor from yesterday…that’s mean that for Trump Administration it’s NOW the time (killing time origin) to remove dictator and gain influence in this area. When dictators are the “minor problem” for western countries they are “friends”…then when someone say: “Now It’s time to remove this dicator” they make war. The use of gas Attack it’s only a pretext to attack Syria.