Protesters and police clash in Venezuela
On Monday, protesters and security forces squared off again in the Venezuelan capital of Caracas.
- And half of you voted for Hillary/Bernie trying to bring that here…
- America will never be like Venezuela. You guys don’t realize how strong the US is compared to less-developed countries like Venezuela.
- The problems in Venezuela have nothing to do with socialism, and everything to do with private companies sabotaging the government — its 71% private owned that’s not socialism
- The Worst Science Fiction and Fantasy Article ever..HAhahaha los vamos a sacar… en Venezuela habrá justicia por mucho Lobbying que hagan la van a pagar Malditos. 1999–2007: From Imperfect Democracy to Dictatorship 2007–2012: Absolute Power Leads to Unprecedented Corruption 2012–2016: Venezuela Becomes a Failed State
- It must be highly convenient for people to want socialism and then when countries fall to shit because of it to claim, “Well they didn’t have REAL socialism”. Give me a break libtards
- Even though this is an issue practically no American politician has talked about, I honestly believe a spike in Venezuelan immigration or refugees may become a political talking point prior to the next Presidential election. We already know President Trump’s (as well as many Republicans’) stance on Hispanic immigration, Muslim refugees, and white nationalists, but I do wonder what this administration will do (if anything) should Venezuelans begin seeking asylum in the U.S. My guess is nothing and many average Americans probably wouldn’t want them in here either given the rhetoric of the last 2 years.