Russia condemns Syria missile strike ordered by Trump
- Well done Mr President
- I hope Putin puts this orange buffoon in his place so he can concentrate on working on American issues.
- Trump lost a lot of support, because he sent a clear message to people who knows that Bashar al Assad did not use chemical weapons on the people and that he is being played. The media and globalists are trilled that they are destroying Bashar al Assad, who protects the Christians and Jewish people in Syria and believes in freedom, while our media lies about the Syrian President. Talk about getting involved with elections and regime change, the U.S. has no right to interfere. Trump is finished, because there are those who have done the research, and he sold us out to the New World Order.
- Globalist scum jews. Leave America alone. No wars for Israel!
- Bring it on Russia! You are a broken down washed up military , we will wipe the floor with you!
- Seriously? Who the hell gives a crap what Russia thinks?! Good job for projecting strength Mr. President.🇺🇸
- It is over Oil/Gas. Iraq, Lybia etc., now have central banks and Oil controlled by US. Russia doesn’t want the Western globalist (NWO architects of NATO) to further continue taking over countries like Iran, Syria (for Oil). These architects believe that if they can control the majority of the world’s resources, they can have a world government which they sit at the top. These globalists want an Oil/Gas pipeline through Syria to Turkey. It would allow European Union (controlled by the same Western globalists) to remove their dependency on Russia for 50% of it’s Oil/Gas Energy needs. Russia wants to keep that dependency,, hence the Proxy war.
- I say, he is beginning to do everything he said he would not do. It would seem he has become part of this “swamp.” What I find really interesting is the reaction on “social media” so many people are against what he has done but the English speaking news media are all in favour of what he has done. It is a bit like the election when the media was all going crazy for Hillary Clinton, but the people were not. The news media and the general public are totally out of sync. Toodle-oo.