Sen. King: Syria is Congress’ responsibility
Sen. Angus King (I-ME) says Congress needs to play an active role in forming a strategy for Syria and can’t relinquish its war powers to the Trump administration.
- just stopping by to say; Tulsi Gabbard for President of the United States #AlohaTulsi2020
- trump stupid orange gorilla trying to start ww3 .
- Yeah, screw Trump. Who does he think he is? A dictator?
- The Dems and MSM networks like CNN have been screaming for the impeachment of Trump, but now that he has brought America closer to another full-out war based on what is undoubtedly another False Flag they are all jumping up and cheering. What does that say about their mindset and their morals?
- They don’t operate on morals, only the need to get reelected. What Trump did was illegal. But these… people… that our forefathers so vehemently warned us about have been chipping away at the constitution for so long that it no longer matters. They told us that would happen if we got complacent. And now here we are, nuclear armed and in desperate need of another revolution. Somehow, I just (just in case) don’t see us prevailing as the planet’s dominant species for much longer.
- Syria is Syria’s responsibility.
- Russia just said if syrian lines are cross again they will respond with force.we are looking at a real War here people