Syrian military says US attack was ‘irresponsible and reckless’
The UN Security Council meeting met to discuss the US missile strikes on the Shayrat air base in Syria.
The attack drew both approval and condemnation from the world.
Syria called it ‘reckless’ and ‘irresponsible’.
- The Al Jazeera statement that the Ghouta chemical attack was done by Syrian forces is not fake news it is a bold faced lie. The United Nations Human Rights Council said the UN could not determine who used chemical weapons in Syria based on evidence sent by the United States, Britain, and France, and let’s be honest, those three counties would have jumped at the slightest bit of evidence in order to blame Assad. Evidence examination actually suggested that it could have been a “false flag” attack perpetrated by Islamic extremists. This report is not news it is actually a hit piece.
- i find the american attack funny. since when does america care about arab people. why dont america do something about israeli oppression of the palestinian people
- sarin gas with no hazmat gear,lol. all bullshit !!!! why would assad gas children (nursery rhymes for children) when he is winning?????
- Why are they filming children choking in the street instead of putting down the cameras and helping!?!?
- Because it’s a bullshit propaganda video to get us all to believe Assad did this as he was starting to win against isis so the US can wage war on him to get him out of power like their plan was from the beginning when the US was helping isis in Syria lol It’s all a sham and another illegal act by the US 🙂
- So Syrian military wants to kill more children?
- you are the one who said we are defending and now you are saying otherwise. what the hec*