Syria’s Civil War in Context
As tensions rise between the U.S. and Syria, it’s important to recognize how the country got to this point. Gayle Tzemach Lemmon, senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, joined “Red & Blue” to provide much needed historical context and to explore the nation’s road ahead.
- CFR Lying Pig , Arab Spring was orchestrated by Samantha Powers and the Globalist and the west , Brought the Muslim Brotherhood to power in Egypt , Collapsed Libya.
- You really can’t talk about the war in Syria without talking about the Arab Gas Pipeline and the Islamic Pipeline. It’s the main reason Russia and the US are involved at all.
- Qatar-Turkey pipeline trough Syria was rejected by Assad, because it would heavily damage Russia’s economy (most important ally of Syria) as the top supplier of natural gas to Europe. Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar are very angry at Assad and would very much like for him to drop dead.
- Bad hombres fighting bad hombres. Should bomb both sides and install a US colony
- Protesting for a woman’s right to… Wear a head to toe sheet? Religion is the root of all (most) evil. All religions are BS, EXCEPT for yours. Wake up people…