Syria’s history of carnage and civil war
President Donald Trump ordered a military strike against the Syrian government after a deadly chemical attack killed dozens. But the carnage in Syria began long before now.
- Who would have guessed that Trump was just (just in case) another rotten human warmongering piece of shit.
- I did. Hilary is too that is why I refused to vote. It is all a circus.
- 23 of 59 missiles worked. Hardly anyone believes western media anymore. Bullshit media and bullshit weapons. The laws of nature makes evil lose.
- There is no civil war, it’s Syrians fighting American mercenaries
- So let me get this straight, Trump first order of business as president was to ban all Muslim countries including Syria from entering the US. He refused to take any of their refugees. But when these same Syrians who he doesn’t want to escape the hell they are living in to come to US start getting bombed with chemical weapons by their president, now he wants to go there and protect them? Hmm, there are way too ironies in this for me.
- Keep the refugee crisis going I see. Assuming I believe Assad used these weapons (which I dont). Why should I care rather someone was killed from chemical weapons, rocket launcher, beheading, etc? That’s my money (and any Americans reading this) and im sick of seeing it cause a refugee crisis so Israel can expand the new settlements they tried to get away with last year. America’s real enemies Media, and Israel.
- Clinton news network jamming propaganda down your throat to push the plan, id be more than willing to bet that chemical attack was a weapon given to a rebel group to frame Syrian official government.
- It all started by an outrage and a rise of Citizens against the Dictatorial corrupt Mafia running the country , asking for simple demand for Freedom, Dignified Living, and equal Justice for all.