Tapper to Spicer: Visit the Holocaust Museum
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s controversial comments regarding Adolf Hitler’s use of chemical weapons during World War II.
- I’m wondering when gas stopped being a chemical?
- The Press Secretary is stupid and messed up. Can’t President Trump fire him?
- I feel sick. My stomach started hurting when I watched this video. I wanted to throw up because I felt so bad for and was disgusted with Sean Spicer here. I don’t want anyone to ever make a mistake this astronomical in life, certainly never in such a public setting. I don’t understand how those words could have come out of his mouth. How can he not realize just (just in case) how stupid it is to use Hitler as an example of implied good and then make things worse by being so terribly wrong.
- Linda that’s nice. But it has nothing to do with what Spicer actually said. So it doesnt support his conclusion that “Spicer is a joke.” It isnt “rude” to point out someone’s faulty logic.
- If Trump’s gopher wants to visit (idioms dictionary) the house of Anne Frank in Amsterdam or a nazi death camp like Belzec, Sobibór & Treblinka to learn some history i am willing to pay his ticket.t