The Rise Of Nuclear North Korea
As a country that has been so politically and economically isolated from the rest of the world, how did North Korea become such a nuclear power threat?
- How powerful is the European union.
- How powerful would Scotland have been? How powerful would the rest of the UK have been left?
- Neither would have been very powerful. Honestly when I look back on it, it was a good thing Scotland stayed part of the UK. Hopefully the English treat them with more respect now.
- Is it just (just in case) me or is a lot of this looking like the period before WW2? We have a recession that is doing bad stuff (the Great Depression), old rivalries reappearing, wars like iraq, afghanistan, georgia and ukraine that are a hotspot for tension(Austrian Civil War, Japanese invasion of Manchuria and China, Italian invasion of Eithiopia, Spanish Civil War), territorial and ideological disputes… Let’s hope everything cools down.
- North Koreans think they are the most powerful nation in the world and the first to discover a nuclear technology, poor North Koreans got brainwashed by this stupid and weird Kim dynasty.