The Top 50 Rules for Women Entrepreneurs – Stewart, Winfrey, Rowling, Morgan, Beyonce
- JK made me cry. Love this, thank you Evan.
- Great video! Nice to see some of these clips again as a reminder to at least try, at least try,,,
- This was great, OMG. Great pics for the combo. I will listen again as well as share. Thank you. Do you have one for Madame C. J. Walker?
- Evan I know it’s like looking for needles in a haystack but if you can, I’d love (apple of eye origin) some single mum rags to riches stories. JK is the only one I know of. Arlene Dickinson is sort of but she didn’t have her kids (kids nursery rhymes) living with her so that was a cheat. I’m looking for single mums who toughed it out and succeeded with their kids. Know of any? That would be awesome thank you Evan!
- She-wolf takes a look at this read on…..It pains me to give it over to the American people and I must tell you that this is the first thing we are going to do when we clean up our house on the hill. My good Lord, I cannot express my disgust to what I came upon. Please view the following this is what Hillary and Bill Clinton meant when the gave warning to the white house .’IF YOU BRING US DOWN THEN WE WILL BRING DOWN WASHINGTON.HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN ON OUR WATCH AMERICA. IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN THEN THIS WILL HIT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR HEARTS..GO TO “CHILD ABUSE IN THE WHITE HOUSE” viewing on youtube.
- Thank you so much! This blessed my spirit! Beyonce and Oprah encouraged me the most.
- JK was my favorite ~ I currently am writing a book and took A LOT away from her segment but, truthfully they all were inspiring and very helpfull. Thank you SO much for this 🙂
- Thank you for this one was crying the entire video. Thank you for remind us to Believe in our self.