Trump’s first serious global challenges
CNN’s Jim Sciutto reports on President Trump’s first serious global challenges coming from Syria, Russia and North Korea.
- Do you guys regurgitate the same shit without any evidence? How the fuck could Russia hack the elections when the voting machines are not connected to the internet, nor do they have wifi? Secondly, the Syria mess is because Obama and Hillary staged a coup in Syria, by arming ISIS and AL Qaeda, to overthrow the Syrian governemnt. Right after they overthrew the Libyan government. Remember how you blamed Bush for Years. Guess what the other side gets to do the same.
- $100 million distraction from….. Russia investigation, Failed Trumpcare, Failed Muslim Ban
- Andre Dwi Putra I’ve never credited the American public for being an intelligent voting body. If democracy rules then we are in deep shit…
- Dude almost start WW3 and idiots actually still believe he is going to make America great…not again because it was never great, let’s be honest.
- What I meant about America not being great, I meant that the PEOPLE of America make America a horrible country. Country is a beautiful place but the people are cancerous.
- “Trump” and “serious” in one sentence?!!
- Weren’t those countries also problems for the last 8 years?North Korea’s been doing the same thing and nothing changed and Russia even took Crimea and nothing happened to them. So Trump should do nothing like Obama did and everything will be ok.