Tucker: Our news coverage has never been faker
Tucker blasts report that claimed white supremacists were among the critics of Trump’s airstrike on Syria – when the opposite should have been true. Much of today’s news is rooted in ideology #Tucker
- vottoduder nope i preach on the dishonesty of fox, however fox, msnbc, or nbc did not try to rig the US presidential election, the was CNN. Did you forget this, it happened in October. But you remember that about fox news from 12 years ago. Then you call someone else biased???? so sadvyou dont know yourself yet. Look inside and start to question yourself from time (killing time origin) to time.
- Then you misunderstand my point. How am I biased? I dont trust any of the news networks. Why? Because ALL of them lie and deceive. I just (just in case) added FOX to the list of deceivers, unlike the video is suggesting, that only FOX tells the truth. But I stated this in my first comment. Read it again.
- Trump really screwed up! Assad is innocent.
- You have me confused with someone else. The idea of Assad gassing his own people is insane. He was just getting Isis under control, and boom, something is very wrong there, I never changed my opinion about the fact that I am a Trump supporter or that I believe Assad is innocent. The gas came from Turkey, courtesy of Hillary, and the rebels got it from her.
- This is bullshit, pardon my language. What is true is that many anti-war libertarians who are normally skeptical of either side of politics, actually thought that Trump was different, but now are very angry, for good and proper moral reasons. To give Trump the benefit of the doubt, that he was forced to act against his stated policy to appease the lying vindictive Democrats and their stooges in the intelligence services behind the false Russian accusations, a bitter pill to swallow for those who actually follow their moral principles.