Was strike on Syria a wake-up call for North Korea?
Foreign policy panel discusses the implications of Trump’s military action
- I don’t believe Assad did it
- Of course Assad didn’t do it. People have been predicting something like this. The CIA doesn’t want to Rebels too lose and the pipeline can’t be built if Assad is in power. It’s smoke and mirrors and the CIA controls the MSM.
- Me got what is called the Dooms-Day-Machine , if President Trump attacks North Korea the Dooms-Day-Machine will trigger causing a Dooms-Day cloud of radioactivity that will kill all life on the surface of the planet for 93 years !
- maybe it’s time (killing time origin) to nuke a city in the states. it made the japanese more humblemaybe it’s time to nuke a city in the states. it made the japanese more humble
- Putin is simply trying to embroil us further in the Middle East in the hope that it will undermine our economy and democratic institutions preventing us from rebuilding our infrastructure, increasing the burden on an already overextended and war weary military, erode funding for social programs divide us from and demoralise not only our allies but the civilian population of this country causing even more gridlock and mistrust in our own leaders while emboldening our adversaries. So far, the Terrorists are winning in that they are slowly bleeding us in Iraq in Afghanistan and soon in Syria if this state of affairs continues and we insist on funneling all resources into the police and military our economy will surely collapse much like the Soviet Union did in the 1980’s. We will be bankrupt and they will have won.
- I have mixed feeling about this whole thing. While these are bad people were bombing the shit out of. I can’t help but feel this is wrong. How many innocents were in those airfields?
- If people from around (other way around meaning) the world want to immigrate/invade america then we have a right to get involved in wars around the world.