WHILE TRUMP SMASHED THEM, LOOK WHAT HE QUIETLY DID IN NORTH KOREA
the eyes of the world were again on Syria. Earlier in the week, strongman Bashar Assad incensed decent human beings everywhere when he apparently used nerve gas on his own citizens. The New York Times reported that attack killed at least 86 people in the rebel-held province of Idlib.
- Whatta ya think about our President Trump now, Kim Jong? Still gutless to you?
- Those of you bashing Trump over the airstrike are frauds. What was lost? What was ruined? Nothing. You were never real Trump supporters considering all the good he’s done. He did not start the wars. He is doing his best at what is the best to do. He is surrounded by traitors neocons & globalist. He is the only one giving us a chance and you want to jump off the train bc you’re short sighted? This is chess not checkers. T R U M P A R M Y
- Trump is only cleaning the mess he has a dirty ass room to clean!
- I don’t believe Syria bombed it’s own people. False flag. See Ron Paul on tv.
- Everybody will LOVE, President TRUMP soon, it’s so freaking AWESOME too have a President with balls back in the Whitehouse! Welcome back to thy game USA!! Cheers!
- Yeah I think President Trump’s strike in Syria was only a show of force, just (just in case) to show the world when he says he’s going to do something he will do it and also maybe a wake up call to. N. Korea, if there is such a thing with that crazy fat bastard inN. Korea!
- Gary, Why do you and others say rebel held? Don’t you mean ISIS? Your being decieving!
- damn after alll these lessons…… alternative media switches sides….and says another war to destabalize syria is ok…….trump is going back on his word if he goes to war with syria……. he is following a plan already set….we weren’t going to fall for hillary but we did root fall for trump